By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
- We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use atombuddy.com or its related websites and services (“Site”) (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
- our collection of your personal information
- our use of your personal information
- your use of your and other users’ personal information
- accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- third party website links
- no spam or spoof emails
- protecting your personal information
- how you can contact us about privacy questions
- Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the “My Account” section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.
For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site.
Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
- Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (“User Agreement”); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of atombuddy.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- We will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The “Contact Us” link at the bottom of Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
- Third party website links
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
- Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers located in Pakistan and the United States.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the Pakistan and the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted.
However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of Site webpage.
In case the item you received is damaged or defective or not as described on the website, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
Atombuddy.com does not provide any exchange policy both on installment sale or cash sale. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances when the product is either damaged or defective during delivery process.
Atombuddy.com has the right to cancel any order on installments, if found any of the information provided by the customer wrong or misleading. The information includes personal information, guarantor’s information or any other related to documentation.
Customers have the right to cancel their orders before the delivery, if they change their mind. In such case complete refund of advance payment (if paid) would be provided to customer. For cash sale or COD customer has the right to cancel order before the delivery is completed by informing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at 0300-8622866.